The new colour display with light sensor
The APT 860c colour display has various indicators and also a USB port for charging the smartphone (5V, 500 mA). This display also has an integrated brightness sensor. This means, the rear light is automatically switched ON (and OFF) as soon as you drive through a tunnel (for example). This product also includes 4 adapter rubber rings for different handlebar diameters.
The 3.5" display shows:
- Battery voltage indicator and current power consumption in watts
- Actual, Max and Avg Speed
- ODO, Trip, Time, Range
The display is connected to the main wiring harness via green female 5-pin HIGO plug (see product pictures) and the 3-button remote control has also an extra plug connection.
- Set up password of turning on
- Nominal Voltage 24-60V
- Dot Matrix LCD display type
- UART communication protocol
- Fits handlebars between 22,2 and 31,8 mm diameter
- walk mode
Manufacturer is APT. This item works with Bafang BBS01, BBS02 and BBSHD motors.