Lekkie Chainring (Bling Ring) with different teeth for Bafang BBSHD!
Lekkie Bling Ring upgrade for the Bafang BBSHD mid drive motor, made out of a block of Aluminium. To save weight and for a better chain fit. Newest version, which has changed the design profile and it's stronger. Now also as 40T package available which includes: chainring with 40 teeth, spacer and drivecover (in different colors, choose above). You have to use this spacer - otherwise the chainring will grind on the motor.
These chainrings are compatible with 7-11 speed chains. With 12 speed chains you can now select the 42T PRO chainring (42T, 10-12 speed). This chainring is compatible with the new Shimano 12 speed chain as well as KMC and SRAM eagle chains. Because of the narrower tooth pattern, Lekkie recommends the use of PRO chainrings only on 10-12 speed chains. Just like the 40T, the 42T PRO chainring also features an external chain guide ring. A 2 mm chainring spacer is also included with the 42T PRO chainring.
A narrow wide tooth pattern can be used to eliminate chain derailment and increase durability by thickening the teeth. At a fraction of the weight of the stock steel rings. The smaller chainrings than the original 46T are perfect for hilly areas and increase the efficiency using smaller gears. The end speed using the throttle is still high, because the motors spins faster. The big chainrings allow to pedal also at high speeds. Because of the Narrow Wide Design, the chain is holding much better on the chainring.
- Material: CNC 7075 aluminium, T6 heat treated, Anodised finish
- Teeths: 28, 36, 40, 42, 46 or 52 with Narrow Wide Pattern
- Compatibility: Fits Bafang BBS-HD Motor. Suits 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 speed chains (some SRAM chains do not fit, Shimano is fine), for 12-speed chains we recommend to use the 42T PRO (choose "42t, 10-12 speed" above)
- Chain Offset: 6 mm (28T + 36T), 19 mm (40T, incl. spacer) 21 mm (40T without 2 mm spacer), 18.5 mm (42T+46T), 22,2 mm (42T PRO, without spacer), 16.5 mm (52T) measured to the inside of the motor, for a better chainline - SEE CHAINLINE
- Outer diameter (incl. teeth): 119 mm (28T), 152 mm (36T), 168 mm (40T), 176 mm (42T), 192 mm (46T), 216 mm (52T)
- Weight: 70 g (28T), 105 g (36T), 180g (40T), 190 g (42T), 210 g (46T), 237 g (52T)
All aspects of performance and durability were considered during the design process. What speed can be reached?
When mounting, please make sure that the wide teeth are positioned at the outer link plates, the narrow ones at the inner links. The inner hole has a diameter of about 41 mm, the circle of the chainring bolts has about 52 mm.
The 28T and 36T is pretty flat, because of the smaller diameter it doesn't go over the transmission. The chainline is further out and on some bikes the small gears can cause problems. You can check the chainline HERE.
If you can't see a chainring size, it is currently out of stock.
Die Kette wird sehr gut gehalten, das KB sieht top aus aber vor allem kann der passende Versatz durch die richtige Wahl des Kettenblatts erreicht werden. Finde das Lekkie echt gelungen.