Lekkie Bling Ring upgrade for the Bafang BBSHD mid drive motor, made out of a block of Aluminium. To save weight and for a better chain fit. Newest version, which has changed the design profile and it's stronger.
A narrow wide tooth pattern can be used to eliminate chain derailment and increase durability by thickening the teeth. At a fraction of the weight of the stock steel rings. The smaller chainrings than the original 46T are perfect for hilly areas and increase the efficiency using smaller gears. The end speed using the throttle is still high, because the motors spins faster. The big chainrings allow to pedal also at high speeds. Because of the Narrow Wide Design, the chain is holding much better on the chainring.
- Material: CNC 7075 aluminium, T6 heat treated, Anodised finish
- Teeths: 28, 36, 42 46 or 52 with Narrow Wide Pattern
- Compatibility: Fits Bafang BBS-HD Motor. Suits 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 speed chains (some SRAM chains do not fit, Shimano is fine)
- Chain Offset: 7.2 mm (28T+36T), 20.5 mm (42T+46T), 18 mm (52T) measured to the inside of the motor, for a better chainline
- Weight: 70 g (28T), 105 g (36T), 190 g (42T), 210 g (46T), 237 g (52T)
All aspects of performance and durability were considered during the design process.
When mounting, please make sure that the wide teeth are positioned at the outer link plates, the narrow ones at the inner links.
The inner hole has a diameter of about 41 mm, the circle of the chainring bolts has about 52 mm.
The 28T and 36T is pretty flat, because of the smaller diameter it doesn't go over the transmission. The chainline is further out and on some bikes the small gears can cause problems.
If you can't see a chainring size, it is currently out of stock.