Chainrings for CYC X1 Motors - incl. aluminium or carbon cover
This chainring is only compatible with freewheel 1.0 and consists of 3 parts: Alu or Carbon cover (choose above), drive sprocket and bicycle chainring. There are also 3 size options available - each of them has a Narrow-Wide design:
- 11/53T with 32T chainring (fits X1 Pro and X1 Stealth)
- 11/63T with 38T chainring (fits X1 Pro and X1 Stealth)
- 12/72T with 42T chainring (fits only X1 Pro)
Meaning of the specifications:
For example: 11/53T (=motor sprocket/drive sprocket ratio) with 32T (=bicycle chainring with 32 teeth, this chainring has the Narrow-Wide design and can be replaced by any standard chainring with 104 BCD).
Small bicycle chainrings are good for uphill rides, larger ones for higher speeds. Standard chainrings with 104 BCD can be fitted to all of these chainrings. A matching pulley can also be used.
- 11/53T, 32T: 300g weight, outer diameter: cover 140 mm, inner chainring 135 mm
- 11/63T, 38T: 400g weight, outer diameter: cover 165 mm, inner chainring 160 mm
- 12/72T, 42T: 500g weight, outer diameter: cover 190 mm, inner chainring 170 mm
When mounting, please make sure to place the wide teeth at the outer chain links and the narrow ones at the inner links (Narrow-Wide design). If a chainring size (or cover) is not visible above, than it´s currently not in stock. Freewheel and golden drive chain are not included. - but you can find it here.
Note: The Drive sprocket of these chainrings is only compatible with the freewheel 1.0. If you use the freewheel 2.0, then you also need the matching drive sprocket.
This product doesn´t fit Bafang and cyc gen3 motors.