The Lekkie Bling Ring 40T is the smallest tooth count ring available on the market that maintains the correct offset and chain line. Lekkie made this possible by also designing the motor drive covers to work together with the 40T ring to create the most compact offset drive ring. The 40T ring also sports a external chain guide ring to give another level of chain retention and protect your pants from engaging the chain.
Advantages of this package:
- Perfect chainring size - both for moutain riding and hilly areas
- Much offset to the inside - therefore mostly very good chainline (see template)
- Beautiful cover with different colors - gives your motor a special and refreshed look
- Metal cover instead of standard plastic cover
- Additional ring as trouser protection on the chainring
- Integrated greasing point - means: you don´t have to disassemble the chainring for greasing the gearbox
- Narrow wide design of teeth - for good interlocking with the bicycle chain
To be able to run a 40T you must run the cover, which is a CNC 6061 alloy drive side gear cover and gasket replacement for the standard Bafang plastic cover. This fantastic looking and robust cover is designed to better seal and protect your gears from dust and sand. We have also added a grease port so you no longer need to pull the cover off to keep your motor running super smooth.
The 40T package includes the 40T Ring, 2 mm SPACER and DRIVECOVER. The drivecover is available in different colors: red, silver and slick (choose above).
As it is the only front chain ring, a narrow wide tooth pattern can be used to eliminate chain derailment and increase durability by thickening the teeth. At a fraction of the weight of the stock steel rings.
- Material: CNC 7075 aluminium, T6 heat treated, Anodised finish
- Teeths: 40 Narrow Wide Pattern
- Compatibility: Fits Bafang BBS01/02 Motor. Suits 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 speed chains (some SRAM chains do not fit, Shimano works fine)
- Chain Offset: 11.5 mm measured from chainring-motor start to middle of teeth
- Outer diameter (incl. teeth): 168 mm (outer chain guide ring: 178 mm)
- Weight: 150 g
All aspects of performance and durability were considered during the design process. When mounting, please make sure that the wide teeth are positioned at the outer link plates, the narrow ones at the inner links.
The inner hole has a diameter of about 50 mm, the bolt circle of the chainring bolts has about 60 mm.
Das Cover macht einen guten Eindruck und ist ein super Ersatz für das billige Originalplastikteil. Slick ist absolut trendy und mein favorit.